Seeking A Review On The Bladez Fitness Synapse SX4i Elliptical Trainer? There You Go…
|02/01/2013||Posted by Pamir under BladeZ|
It boasts the first display console technology (created by the iConcept family of products) which was specifically intended for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and the only flawless equipment interface which runs exercise routines and trendy apps- all simultaneously.
The LCD display console of the BladeZ iConcept Synapse SX4i elliptical also allows to fully re-charge docked devices and of course is also fully functional with or without a docked device.
The way this works is, when a device is docked, the exclusive iConcept display console instantly turns your regular Apple devices into an interactive, integrated monitor which lets you watch movies, check e-mail, read books, update your status or simply monitor your exercise all while working-out in the confines of your own house or office.
The Synapse SX4i elliptical trainer from BladeZ Fitness offers a full-body workout, extra-large foot-pads for added comfort and stability, an 18”stride length to mimic natural motion, padded handle bars, heart rate monitors to track progress, transport wheels for easy manoeuvring and storage, 24 levels of resistance, easy to read LCD display with 26 preset programs, an elegant design and lots more.
Here’s a quick recap on the Product Features:
- iConcept offers the first display console technology specifically invented for iPad, iPhone, iPod and iTouch
- Magnetic resistance system provides 24-levels of electronically charged resistance to challenge your end-goals
- LCD console has 26 in-built programs with extra program profiles available through downloadable apps
- Oversized footpads for greater comfort and added stability
- Heavy weight fly wheel offers smooth, whisper-quiet and efficient ride
Save Over $500 on the BladeZ Synapse at Amazon only. Click Here for Details
BladeZ SX4i Synapse Elliptical Review
An avid fitness enthusiast, Pamir is closely associated to the Fitness Industry and trains regularly at his local gym. His sole purpose in running this website is to cut-to-the-chase and provide accurate information to the end-user.